Here are our suggestions
Last revised on 1 June 2022
Before you travel
- Check the latest COVID-19 information about your home and travel destination in advance, and plan accordingly.
- Note that some accommodations may be temporarily closed or may have suspended certain services such as their hot spring bath or buffet. Feel free to contact the accommodation directly for further information.
- In consideration of the health and safety of their guests and in accordance with industry hygiene standards, the staff may greet you from behind clear acrylic sheets at the front desk, and they may also ask you to wear a mask during your stay.
- For quarantine measures or other travel advisory information, visit the JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization) website for more details.
Need to change your plans?
- How can I cancel my booking?
We understand your travel plans in Japan may be affected due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
If you need to change or cancel your booking, please refer the following pages.
In light of the situation, we've notified our accommodation partners to be flexible and considerate to our valued customers. However, our partners are still at liberty to apply the cancellation policies associated with your particular bookings.
Please contact the accommodation directly if you have questions about cancellation fees or non-refundable bookings.
If you have any other questions or concerns, kindly visit our Help Center.