Perched atop a promontory, we offer a beautiful views of Mikawa Bay. Guests love our cuisine featuring the freshest local ingredients and our hot spring baths.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- conference room
- video arcade
- satellite TV (complimentary)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer
- individual temperature control
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, open-air bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):alkaline hypotonic mineral spring
- Good for:gastrointestinal ailments, neuralgia, exhaustion
- wheelchair rental available