Kanpo no Yado Asahi
Kanpo no Yado Asahi is located in Asahi and takes about 10 minute by free shuttle service from Asahi Station, near Katori Shrine and Inubozaki Lighthouse. It takes about 60 minute from the hotel to Narita International Airport by car. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Guests may borrow hair dryers and kettles at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a coin laundry, a communal bath and an open-air bath. The hotel possesses 61 guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- non-smoking rooms
- coin laundry (pay to use)
- table tennis
- electric kettle
- hair dryer
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
Places to eat
- restaurant (buffet)
- restaurant, hall
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, open-air bath, natural hot spring, jacuzzi
- Spring (Type):sodium chloride strong salt spring
- Good for:joint pain, muscle aches, neuralgia
- wheelchair rental available
- barrier-free restroom
- barrier-free room
- wheelchair-accessible guest rooms available
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- hand rails in bathing area
- wheelchair-accessible restrooms available on-site