Kameyamako Kohan no Yado Tsubakimoto
Lakeside inn Tsubakimoto, is located in Chiba Prefecture's Kimitsu City Kameyama area. Our hot spring inn is surrounded by nature in a large forest with Kameyama-ko (Lake Kameyama) at its center.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- vending machine
- barbecue area
- electric kettle
- tea set
- refrigerator (in some rooms)
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet
- body soap
- 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
- computer access available
- fax available
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs
- Spring (Type):sodium chloride carbonated spring
- Good for:neuralgia, exhaustion, lower back pain
- ocean fishing
- theme park