Minara Tennen Onsen Riraku
Minara Tennen Onsen Riraku is located in Toon and about 5-minutes walk from MinaraStation. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Facilities include a communal bath, an open-air bath, a cafe and a BBQ area. Minara Tennen Onsen Riraku offers one of the best open-air baths in Western Japan, with natural hot spring water from 1,500 meters underground. It features over eleven different kinds of baths, including a steam bath and a cave bath. The hotel possesses 48 guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- multipurpose room
- banquet hall
- conference room
- non-smoking rooms
- video arcade
- barbecue area
- satellite TV
- satellite TV (additional charge)
- fax machine (available to borrow)
- Internet (WiFi)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- refrigerator (in some rooms)
- hair dryer
- individual temperature control
- hair conditioner
- bath towel
- shuttle bus
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
Places to eat
- restaurant, restaurant (buffet)
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, open-air bath, sauna, family bath, natural hot spring, jacuzzi, cold bath
- Spring (Type):sodium chloride carbonated spring
- Good for:muscle aches, neuralgia, exhaustion