Housed in a building constructed in Meiji era, this is a long-established auberge where you can leisurely relax while viewing the garden.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- fax machine (in some rooms)
- Internet (WiFi, in some rooms)
- refrigerator (in some rooms)
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- hair dryer (in some rooms)
- iron (available to borrow)
- toilet with washlet (in some rooms)
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- fax available
Accepted credit cards:
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 7 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- eatery, dining hall
- Bath (Type):large communal bath