Petit Hotel Aizu Tenkyodai Onsen
Nestled between Mount Bandai and Lake Inawashiro, this petit hotel opened taking over former Ann English Inn on December 21st, 2018.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- non-smoking rooms
- Internet (WiFi, in some rooms)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- refrigerator (in some rooms)
- hair dryer
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):sodium chloride carbonated spring
- Good for:external injuries, skin ailments, skin beautification
- special menu for older guests available with prior notification
- chestnut gathering
- foraging for wild edible plants