Hotel Shitanda is located in the pristine rural landscape of Takayama, an 18-minute drive from Takayama Station, with shuttle service upon request. Guests can relax next to the irori hearth in this 180-year old traditional farm house. The surrounding area is a designated conservation area, and temples, shrines, and traditional houses dot the landscape. Guest rooms have tatami mat floors and TVs, and shared bathing is available in the hot spring fed large communal bath and open-air bath. WiFi is available in guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- conference room
- large communal bath
- vending machine
- VCR (available to borrow)
- Internet (WiFi)
- tea set
- refrigerator (in some rooms)
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- iron (available to borrow)
- CD player (available to borrow)
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- electric kettle (available to borrow)
- shuttle bus
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
Places to eat
- private room, hall
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):hypotonic alkalescent spring
- Good for:muscle aches, neuralgia, exhaustion
- stream fishing