Super Hotel Hiroshima Yagenbori-dori
About eight minutes on foot from Kanayama-cho Station on the Hiroshima Electric Railway! Relax in the gender-separated natural hot springs.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- vending machine
- coin laundry (pay to use)
- bicycle rental
- Internet (LAN)
- Internet (WiFi)
- electric kettle
- hair dryer
- trouser press (available to borrow)
- desk lamp (available to borrow)
- iron (in some rooms)
- humidifier (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet
- body soap
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Curfew is at midnight
*Details of cancellation policy*
For cancellations of at least five but less than 10 rooms:
Cancellation the day before, 80%. 3 days before, 50%. 7days before, 20% 14 days before, 10%
For cancellations of 10 or more rooms:
Cancellation the day before, 80%. 3 days before, 80%. 7 days before, 50%. 14 days before, 10%
Please be sure to contact the property if you are going to be late as we may treat your
absence as a cancellation after the check-in time
In case of cancellation, please do so via the 'Confirm / Change / Cancel'
button on the Rakuten Travel top page if possible.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
Places to eat
- restaurant, restaurant (buffet)
- restaurant, cafeteria
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):simple simple weak radon spring
- Good for:gout, exhaustion, rheumatism and neurosis
- barrier-free restroom
- barrier-free room
- wheelchair-accessible guest rooms available
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- hand rails in all restrooms