Toya Kohantei is situated in an outstanding location among beautiful natural scenery. The hotel prides itself on its open air hot spring bath. From here, guests have a stunning panoramic view over the surrounding landscape, including the deep blue waters of Lake Toya. Enjoy a relaxing soak at night as you take in the starry sky above. A buffet style breakfast and dinner with a variety of seasonal Japanese dishes is available at the hotel restaurant.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- karaoke room
- banquet hall
- large communal bath
- open-air bath
- vending machine
- table tennis
- electric kettle
- tea set
- liquid soap
- body soap
- hair conditioner
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
- email access
- express delivery
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.There is no closing time.
We'll hold your booking until 20:00. If you're late for that time without notice, the booking will be canceled.
Extra bed is not available.
COURTESY BUS IS A RESERVATION SYSTEM.PLEASE ASK HOTEL BY TELEPHONE FOR DETAILS.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- hall, restaurant (buffet)
- room, restaurant (buffet)
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, open-air bath
- Spring (Type):sodium calcium chloride spring
- Good for:stress, poor circulation, rheumatism and neurosis
- wheelchair rental available
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- hand rails in bathing area
- special menu for older guests available with prior notification
- allergy-friendly menu available with prior notification
- staff trained to assist guests with disabilities available
- foraging for wild edible plants