Kinosaki Onsen Yanagiso
Kinosaki Onsen Yanagiso is located just a 6-minute walk from JR Kinosaki Station. Conveniently situated in the heart of the hot spring district, the Yanagiso is a cozy inn that prides itself on delicous food and warm hospitality. Japanese cuisine featuring fresh, locally sourced ingredients is served. The inn features large communal baths as well as private baths. Guest rooms in the main building are Japanese-style rooms with shared bath and toilet, while the Japanese-style rooms in the annexes come equipped with ensuite facilities.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- vending machine
- Internet (WiFi, in some rooms)
- tea set
- desk lamp
- humidifier (in some rooms)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet (in some rooms)
- liquid soap
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- fax available
- massage service
- express delivery
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
- 7 days prior to arrival
- 10 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- room, eatery
- room, cafeteria
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, family bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):sodium calcium chloride spring
- Good for:poor circulation, skin beautification, chronic digestive ailments
- ocean fishing
- foraging for wild edible plants