Shirosaki Onsen Umashi Kakureya Yuyado Yamayoshi
Umashi Kakureya Yuyado Yamayoshi is located a 7-minute walk from Kinosaki Onsen Station. The modern and quiet inn features just 5 guest rooms and is situated in the heart of the Kinosaki hot spring district. Exquisitely prepared original Japanese cuisine is served in guest rooms. 2 types of private baths are available for use at no extra cost. Guest rooms are modern, Japanese-style rooms equipped with electric kettles, refrigerators and electric toilets with bidet function.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- fax machine (available to borrow)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer
- humidifier (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet
- liquid soap
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
- fax available
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly. There is no closing time.
We'll hold your booking until 17:00. If you're late for that time without notice, the booking will be canceled.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
- 5 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- room, private room
- Bath (Type):family bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):sodium calcium chloride spring
- Good for:gastrointestinal ailments, gynecopathy, rheumatism and neurosis
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- staff trained to assist guests with disabilities available
- art museum