Tsukubasan Onsen Saika no Yado Ichibo
Tsukubasan Onsen Saika no Yado Ichibo is a natural spring lodge located in Tsukuba mountains and about 34-minutes by car from Tsukuba Station, near Tukuba-san Onsen (hot springs) and Tukuba-san Shrine. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Guests may borrow conveniences such as hair dryers at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include an open-air bath, a communal bath and a sauna. The hotel offers a reservable bath area for couples and families. The hotel offers Japanese meals featuring local and seasonal ingredients. The hotel possesses 21 guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- vending machine
- video arcade
- table tennis
- tea set
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet
- bar soap
- body soap
- 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
- shower cap
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- express delivery
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, open-air bath, sauna, family bath, natural hot spring, cold bath, hot stone bath
- Spring (Type):alkaline simple spring
- Good for:bruises, muscle aches, frozen shoulder
- wheelchair rental available
- garden park