Sakurajima Seaside Hotel
Sakurajima Seaside Hotel is located a 15-minute ride on the Sakurajima Ferry from JR Kagoshima Station. Overlooking the Kinko Bay, Sakurajima Seaside Hotel commands a stunning view of the sea. Guests can enjoy a relaxing soak in the hotel's large communal baths and open-air hot springs which offer spectacular views of the bay. Traditional Japanese cuisine and local specialties are offered. Guest rooms are clean, Japanese-style rooms with views of the ocean.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- large communal bath
- open-air bath
- vending machine
- tea set
- hair dryer (in some rooms)
- toilet with washlet
- bar soap
- liquid soap
- body soap
- 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- room service
- wake-up call
- express delivery
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly. There is no closing time.
We'll hold your booking until 21:00. If you're late for that time without notice, the booking will be canceled.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
Places to eat
- dining hall
- room, dining hall
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, open-air bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):weak salt spring, sodium chloride spring
- Good for:dermatitis and eczema, gastrointestinal ailments, poor circulation
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- hand rails in bathing area
- bathing assistance in communal bath available
- allergy-friendly menu available with prior notification
- ocean fishing