Hinatayama Onsen Kiyohime Onsen
At the Hinatayama Onsen in Hayato, known and loved since ancient times, along the Amori River that flows through the middle of Kirishima City. Large communal baths and family baths with luxurious free-flowing hot spring water from the source.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- Internet (LAN)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- bar soap
- body soap
- hair conditioner
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
- computer access available
- express delivery
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- dining hall
- room, private room
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, family bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):simple sodium bicarbonate spring, alkalescent simple spring, carbonated spring
- Good for:external injuries, diabetes, skin beautification
- hand rails in bathing area
- special menu for older guests available with prior notification