Kumo no Ue no Hotel
Kumo no Ue no Hotel is nestled deep in the mountains in Yusuhara. The hotel's name, 'Kumo no Ue no Hotel' literally means 'hotel on top of the clouds' . The facade of the hotel is constructed in the image of an airplane's wing. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Guests may borrow conveniences such as irons and humidifiers at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a communal bath, an open-air bath and a vending machine corner. The hotel possesses 16 guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- large communal bath
- vending machine
- swimming pool (open year-round)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer
- trouser press (available to borrow)
- desk lamp (available to borrow)
- iron (available to borrow)
- humidifier (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet
- body soap
- hair conditioner
- shower cap
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- fax available
- massage service
- wake-up call
- express delivery
Accepted credit cards:
The closing time is 22:00.
We'll hold your booking until 18:00. If you're late for that time without notice, the booking will be canceled.
Extra bed is free.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
- 5 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):carbonated spring
- Good for:bruises, muscle aches, poor circulation
- wheelchair rental available
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- hand rails in all restrooms
- wheelchair-accessible restrooms available on-site
- allergy-friendly menu available with prior notification
- staff trained to assist guests with disabilities available
- stream fishing
- marine sports
- chestnut gathering
- foraging for wild edible plants