Chomeikan is located in Kumamoto and takes about 40 minute by car from JR Tamana Station, near Kumamoto Castle and Ueki Onsen. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Guests may borrow hair dryers and kettles at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a communal bath, an open-air bath and a sauna. The hotel possesses 15 guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- conference room
- large communal bath
- open-air bath
- vending machine
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- liquid soap
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
- fax available
- wake-up call
- express delivery
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, open-air bath, sauna, natural hot spring, cold bath
- Spring (Type):alkalescent simple spring, iron spring
- Good for:neuralgia, skin beautification, rheumatism and neurosis
- wheelchair rental available
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- hand rails in bathing area
- special menu for older guests available with prior notification
- allergy-friendly menu available with prior notification