Naruko Onsenkyo Higashitaga no Yu
Naruko Onsenkyo Higashitaga no Yu is located in the scenic hot spring village of Naruko Onsen, 8 minutes by foot from Naruko-Onsen Station. There are many scenic spots nearby where guests can enjoy the splendor of nature all year round. International guests can enjoy traditional Japanese accommodation with tatami flooring and futon bedding. The inn boasts a hot spring that is entirely naturally heated, with water that comes directly from the source. Guests can enjoy delicious seasonal cuisine that uses rice cultivated by the inn.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- conference room
- large communal bath
- vending machine
- coin laundry (free to use)
- Internet (WiFi)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer
- desk lamp (available to borrow)
- iron (available to borrow)
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- microwave oven (in some rooms, reservation required)
- kitchenette (in some rooms, reservation required)
- shuttle bus
- fax available
- express delivery
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
We'll hold your booking until 22:00. If you're late for that time without notice, the booking will be canceled.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- eatery, dining hall
- cafeteria, dining hall
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):weak sulfuric spring, carbonated spring, calcium sodium sulfate spring
- Good for:dermatitis and eczema, neuralgia, diabetes
- stream fishing
- marine sports
- foraging for wild edible plants