We look forward to your arrival with one of 3 major artworks of the world, Ukiyoe woodblock prints from Edo period at our lobby gallery and foodstuffs meticulously chosen.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- large communal bath
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet (in some rooms)
- bar soap
- body soap
- shower cap
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
Accepted credit cards:
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
- 7 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):large communal bath
- Spring (Type):simple hot spring
- Good for:stress, poor circulation, skin beautification
- farm park