Bessho Onsen Shinryoku no Yado Midoriya Kichiemon
Having taking over Ueda feudal lord's residence with hot spring and Matsudaira family's summer house, it is a 130 year old hot spring inn that offers heart soothing moments in affluent nature.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- large communal bath
- open-air bath
- Internet (WiFi)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- toilet with washlet (in some rooms)
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- electric kettle (available to borrow)
- computer access available
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, open-air bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):hypotonic alkalescent spring, alkaline simple sulfuric spring
- Good for:dermatitis and eczema, skin beautification, rheumatism and neurosis
- theme park
- art museum