Toi Onsen Asakaso
An inn limited to one pair per night. You can enjoy the natural hot spring in the outdoor bath or the rock bath indoors. Also enjoy the meal using the seafood and local vegetables of Izu.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- tea set
- refrigerator (in some rooms)
- hair dryer
- humidifier (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet
- body soap
- hair conditioner
- facial cleanser
- shower cap
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- electric kettle (available to borrow)
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs, open-air bath, family bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):calcium sodium sulfate spring
- Good for:joint pain, frozen shoulder, neuralgia
- ocean fishing
- garden park
- art museum
- mushroom hunting