OYO Manzo Ryokan Nikko Yumoto
We urge you to come and indulge yourself in rather high temperature hot spring of which water is retrieved directly from its source that was originally found 1200 years ago so that you would enjoy abundant nature and tranquility of Okunikko to your heart's content. A world heritage Nikko Toshogu shrine and Snjogahara listed in Ramsar Convention, which are known for full of history and nature, would leave lingering memories in your travel diary in Japan.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- vending machine
- individual temperature control
- body soap
- hair conditioner
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- express delivery
Accepted credit cards:
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):sulfuric spring, calcium sodium sulfate spring
- Good for:neuralgia, exhaustion, lower back pain
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- allergy-friendly menu available with prior notification
- stream fishing
- cross country skiing