The perfect location to get away from the city, Azumayaso is situated between scenic mountains of Wakayama and is an hour and 30 minutes from Kii-Tanabe station by bus. It is near the popular tourist attraction, Tokoji Temple. Guest rooms are all in the traditional Japanese-style and includes amenities such as a tea set and tooth brush sets. The hot spring boasts a beautiful mountain view and is said to ease lower back and joint pains.
- electric kettle
- tea set
- individual temperature control
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, open-air bath, family bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):sulfuric spring, sodium carbonated spring, chloride hot spring
- Good for:gastrointestinal ailments, joint pain, lower back pain
- ocean fishing
- stream fishing