Our peaceful inn is nestled among the hilltops. Enjoy mountain hiking, fishing, golf, and more. Easy access to tourist attractions within Yamanashi, including the Mt. Fuji area and the Katsunuma Kofu area.
- banquet hall
- vending machine
- coin laundry (pay to use)
- Internet (WiFi, in some rooms)
- tea set
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
- fax available
- express delivery
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):artificial hot spring
- Spring (Type):mineral water (artificial hot spring)
- Good for:stiff shoulders, poor circulation, exhaustion
- stream fishing
- farm park
- foraging for wild edible plants