Beppu Onsen Suginoi Hotel
Beppu Onsen Suginoi Hotel is located in the Kankaiji hot spring area, one of the eight hot spring areas of Beppu. The hotel has an open-air-hot-spring-bath Tanayu with stunning views of the city and sunrise as well as a variety of entertainment including fountain shows. Inside the hotel's restaurant, guests can enjoy amazing beef dishes and fancy seafood dishes. Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms. Beppu city tax, Spa tax, 250 JPY per adult (adult means ages 12 years old and older guests) per night will apply after total price. (pay on-site). However, we offer a special privilege by covering the cost of 250 JPY spa tax by hotel for online credit card prepaid guests. Children ages 3 years and older will be charged. Please input your children's age.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- tea lounge
- karaoke room
- banquet hall
- conference room
- wedding hall
- large communal bath
- open-air bath
- non-smoking rooms
- convenience store
- vending machine
- coin laundry (pay to use)
- beauty salon
- swimming pool (summer only)
- video arcade
- Internet (LAN, in some rooms)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer
- trouser press (available to borrow)
- iron (available to borrow)
- CD player (in some rooms)
- humidifier (available to borrow)
- transformer (available to borrow)
- toilet with washlet
- body soap
- hair conditioner
- facial cleanser
- shower cap
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
- laundry service
- massage service
- express delivery
Accepted credit cards:
*All Non-Smoking Rooms.
*Intoxicated guests and/or tattoos are not permitted in any of the public bathing
and swimming facilities in the hotel.
*The ACQUABEAT is operated for Summer time only.
*Inside walkway BTW Main Building and HANA Building is closed for construction work.
Shuttle bus available from of each entrance.
*Refrain from unregistered guests to stay and/or inviting visitors to guestrooms.
*Cancel fee for Peak season (4/27~5/5 ･8/10~20 ･12/30~1/3)
required 21 days prior to check-in date.
*Group cancel fee over 15 required 30 days prior to your check-in date.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
- 4 days prior to arrival
- 5 days prior to arrival
- 6 days prior to arrival
- 7 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- restaurant, restaurant (buffet)
- restaurant, restaurant (buffet)
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, open-air bath, sauna, family bath, jacuzzi, cold bath
- Spring (Type):sodium chloride spring
- Good for:muscle aches, poor circulation, exhaustion
- wheelchair rental available
- barrier-free restroom
- wheelchair-accessible guest rooms available
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- hand rails in all restrooms
- hand rails in bathing area
- wheelchair-accessible restrooms available on-site
- special menu for older guests available with prior notification
- ocean fishing
- amusement park
- theme park