Yunishikawa Onsen Motoyu Yunishikawakan Honkan
Our outdoor natural hot springa and reserved baths are free. We prepare bear nabe, sliced deer and other local ingredients.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- vending machine
- tea set
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- body soap
- 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- fax available
- express delivery
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, open-air bath, natural hot spring, hot stone bath
- Spring (Type):sulfuric spring
- Good for:stiff shoulders, beauty, lower back pain
- stream fishing
- foraging for wild edible plants