Shirabu Onsen Yutaki no Yado Nishiya
Shirabu Onsen Yutaki no Yado Nishiya is located in Yonezawa and about 40 minutes by bus from Yonezawa Station, near Shirabu Waterfall. WiFi is available each guest room for an additional charge. Guests may enjoy wearing traditional yukata robes, available in each guest room. Guests may borrow conveniences such as humidifiers at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a concierge service and a communal bath. The hotel possesses 15 guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- non-smoking rooms
- vending machine
- ski drying room
- satellite TV (complimentary)
- Internet (WiFi, in some rooms)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- refrigerator (in some rooms)
- hair dryer
- humidifier (available to borrow)
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- fax available
- wake-up call
- express delivery
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 2 days prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, family bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):sulfuric spring, calcium sulfate spring
- Good for:joint pain, neuralgia, gynecopathy
- chestnut gathering
- foraging for wild edible plants