A two-room (suite) inn nestled in a stone wall alley, which is famous for its charming architecture.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
A two-room suite inn nestled in a stone wall alley. Please enjoy the atmosphere of the ancient city to your heart's content.
● Please let us know your arrival time in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please note that we cannot respond to check-in after 19:00.
● We may contact you by email or phone to confirm your reservation. Please be forewarned.
● Please let us know the breakdown (men and women) of the number of people.
● Luggage will be kept even before check-in.
● The stone wall alley Kamikura, which was annexed, has closed.
66m from Ishibe Alley
169m from Kodai-ji Temple
259m from Hokan-ji Temple
269m from Ryozen Kannon War Memorial
331m from Kyoto Gion Lamp Museum
339m from Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku-jinja Shrine
357m from Ryozen Museum of History
422m from Kiyomizuzaka
489m from Kennin-ji Temple
505m from Kahitsukan Kyoto Museum of Contemporary Art